Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hail Sarah and Pass the Alcohol


Here's a pic of her from 1984 when she was "Miss Wasilla". I guess McCain has a thang for beauty queens. He isn't looking for a new wife, from what I gather, but perhaps in a Freudian way..........

She is the mother of five children (named Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper and Trig , the oldest of whom will be deployed to Iraq on Sept. 11 (seriously) and the youngest of whom was born four months ago with Down syndrome. Where did she come up with some of those names. A TV show on witches? Yep, I kid you not.

She also is anti abortion and pro gun. I also heard she wrassles polar bears and her husband is part Eskimo. Evangelical Christian. Apparently tried to get her sisters ex husband fired from the State Police.

Oh yeah. McCain gambled big with this one.

I suspect that McCain is about to find out that his new campaign slogan is "No We Can't".

My gut feeling is this pick shows McCains actual recklessness and fecklessness. Not something we need after 8 years of GW Bush.

I'm more qualified to be Commander in Chief than Sarah..........and I ain't even a governor of one of our smallest states. Outside my "cheerleader" scandal I also have fewer bad things in my past.

Perhaps I'm wrong and she will help him win. I kinda doubt it. She is Dan Quayle with a XX chromosome.

No comments: