Sunday, March 22, 2015

Anti- semitic faux digital blackface-style Jew performance art or how I learned to stop worrying and love social media

Ya know I've been called a whole lot of things in my life. Some good. Some bad. Some downright evil, but up until today it has never been suggested that I engage in "anti- semitic faux digital blackface-style Jew performance art".

This guy is Amy Crawford's biggest twitter supporter. Now all candidates get stuck with some strange supporters, but this is beyond weird. Someone needs to get this guy help before he hurts himself. Maybe this is the reason that he, a self proclaimed former millionaire, had to move to Uptown and slum it with the rest of the hoi polloi such as myself.

Really click on this pic and behold the mania and the hatred. This is the post at Uptown Update he is referring to.



No comments: